Introduction to Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Support
There are many software products manufactured by Intuit that are available for businesses. A business, small or big, requires special tools for the purpose of managing their stock, records, transactions, etc. If you are using different software for managing things separately, it could be very hectic. For the sake of all this, we are introducing our Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise support services.
On the other hand, if your business keeps just one software that controls all other things from a single platform, imagine how easy and efficient your business can be.So, for several industries, such as manufacturing, wholesale, retail, contracting, non-profit, etc., managing your business can become a lot better just with the help of a single software called QuickBooks Enterprise.
QuickBooks Enterprise is another prominent edition of the QuickBooks products from Intuit. The software is different from the other products of the same manufacturer, in terms of features.
Features you will find in QuickBooks Enterprise software edition
The QuickBooks Enterprise software is an industry edition, which has been specifically developed to ease the numerous tasks accurately and efficiently.
Some of the features available in QuickBooks Enterprise are given below.
- Online storage for data backup so that you don’t lose your critical information.
- It’s got automated pricing control technology that automates the task of calculations.
- The feature of having a template for customizing reports and automatically filling information with your business’ company data can be time-saving.
- The software provides a huge data storage space for your inventory and other information.
- Another unique feature of QuickBooks Enterprise is that it provides a capacity for thirty users to work simultaneously in managing your business items.
- The software edition contains a dashboard on a user-friendly interface, which shows a summarised information about your business and assets.
- Since an industry requires staff members who work on a payroll, it includes the payroll feature which is very useful.
- Keeping all your accounts organized is another special feature of the QuickBooks Enterprise software edition. You can also easily search for large accounts and view their detailed reports.
- It lets you share data with your peers and give permission for accessing such data.
- There’s a mobile inventory barcode scanning feature which is available for various industries.
- It lets you store your data on the cloud technology via hosting and you can easily access your data from locations other than your office desk.
- It can become more convenient for you when you can work on different device platforms. This device-independent feature is available in the edition.
There are still more features to be explored once you start using QuickBooks Enterprise for your business. Not to forget the data security which is also included in the software edition. Since your data contains critical information, it secures everything.
Preparing to install QuickBooks Enterprise
We have looked at the various features of the QuickBooks Enterprise software edition. Now, let’s also go ahead and read about how you can get started with the software and what are its requirements.
Basically, when you want to operate a software on your computer system, you are required to follow the process of installing and setting up the software to work.
Similarly, there are a few requirements that is needed for operating the software in your business. It requires certain associated software and hardware components which are mentioned below.
1. Operating system:
Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1 Pro, 10 (32 and 64-bit architecture).
Windows Server 2008 R2 and later versions.
Mac OS X 10.11 and later editions.
Intel i3 generation and later with 2.4 GHz.
Required memory is 4 GB and above.
A screen resolution of 1280×1024 is needed for rendering the application interface window.
Installation space needed on the hard drive is 2.5 GB or more.
Requires a high-speed and active internet connection to access the features available online.
A web browser is required to view and manage features of QuickBooks Enterprise product. You can use the Internet Explorer 11 and later, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Compatibility with other applications
You may also integrate other software applications, such as Microsoft Office suite, e-mail clients and webmail, and much more into your QuickBooks Enterprise software.
It sure becomes clear that when you are given with so many useful features and functionalities that can grow your business well, success will not be a difficult thing to achieve.
It can also be said that having just one platform that fulfils all the basic and vital things of a business is worth giving a shot.
Availability of QuickBooks Enterprise support
There is support provided for QuickBooks Enterprise. So, individuals can ask questions, clear doubts, seek technical assistance related to problems or configuration, and so on.
Help is provided by skilled professionals. They can be easily reached through phone, e-mail, chat and online community forums. So, there’s no need to worry if you feel the need for seeking help in future.